We hope everybody is remaining safe & healthy during these unusual times due to COVID-19. As you may know, Premier Ford has recently allowed Marina’s & dealerships to begin preparing for the upcoming boating season. Over the past few weeks, we’ve been on a ‘skeleton-crew’ and have been able to facilitate some curb-side pickup of certain boats and with the most recent announcement we’ve been able to ramp up preparation for more of our customers by bringing back more staff. That being said, to maintain physical distancing regulations, we do not yet have the amount of staff required to resume our normal output levels but are doing our best to serve as many of you as quickly & effectively as possible. Please note, we still have to abide by the rules & regulations set forth by the provincial government and as such have adapted our processes to reflect that:
- Despite Premier Ford saying “Marina’s can start putting boats in the water…” , we’re still unable to deliver boats to public or private launch ramps. The statement was more relevant to on-water marina’s who needed to start putting boats in their allotted slips for when the public access is granted.
- At this time, we can offer curb-side pickup for new boats & storage boats that have their own trailer. If you rely on our delivery services to get your boat in the water, we will prepare boats for delivery for previously scheduled dates however we cannot deliver them. As soon as launch ramps open up, we will work as quickly as possible to get everybody their boat.
- For those of you that store your own boat but rely on us to prepare it for use, we aren’t able to accept boat drop-off’s for service however, we have made ‘how-to’ videos so you can do it yourself. Scroll down to view videos!
- If you need parts, oil or marine supplies, we are offering curb-side pickup. Just call 1-800-463-2628 ext: 501 or [email protected] to place your order! Know exactly what you need? Click here and fill out “Order Parts Form”
- Until further notice we will not be renting any boats.
We are hoping for further lifting of restrictions in the coming days and weeks so we can resume our normal level of operations. Until then, we ask that you be patient as we try to facilitate the needs of our many customers so we can help everybody get the most out of their summer. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
Sales: 1 800 463 2628 ext: 200
Service: 1 800 463 2628 ext: 300
Parts: 1 800 463 2628 ext: 501
Stay safe & thanks for your understanding.
Town & Country Marine Staff