Thank you for booking!
Thank you for completing the online booking form! We look forward to getting you on the water. One of our Team Members will confirm your pick-up or delivery with you shortly and you’ll be one step closer top enjoying summer in your new boat!
-Town & Country Marine Sales Team
Questions About Your New Boat? Here is a list of helpful information regarding your new boat! Please read before submitting your booking form. Any questions, you can contact Haden Brundle at extension 204 or by emailing [email protected]
Licensing & Registration
- Your boat will be registered with Transport Canada and will have your license number displayed on the side per Transport Canada’s specifications. We will provide you with your Pleasure Craft License document which needs to be kept onboard the boat at all times.
- If you have a trailer with your boat, we will provide you with an ownership and trailer plate. Please note, if you have any outstanding traffic fines (407ETR tickets) we will be unable to complete trailer registration until they are paid.
New Boat Orientation
- You will receive a detailed overview of your new boat on your scheduled date where we outline proper & safe operation as well as functionality of all options & features on the boat to ensure you’re satisfied.
- If your boat has a trailer, the orientation will take place at the dealership unless you’re a new or inexperienced boater and require an on-water orientation. Please note: on-water orientations are available but limited on Fridays & Saturdays due to increased activity at the dealership.
- Please have a maximum of 2 people with you during the orientation. This allows us to stay focussed and hit all the points necessary for you to be confident with your new boat.
- Your boat, engine & trailer (if applicable) warranties will be registered on your behalf.
- If your boat is new, you’ll receive a package with all manuals & warranty documents which we will go over with you during your scheduled time.
- For new boats, limited warranties for your boat, motor & trailer (if applicable) will begin on the day you take delivery
- For pre-owned boats, your 60 day dealer warranty begins the day you take delivery.
- There are options to extend warranty coverage on your boat, motor & trailer. Options will be presented to you at delivery but if you want more information ahead of time, please email [email protected].
- If your boat is getting upgrades or accessories installed, please indicate this in your booking form or by emailing [email protected] to confirm.
- If there’s something you’d like to add to the boat please indicate that in your booking form or email [email protected] to get a quote or further details.
- Custom work and accessories can be purchased separately or with the boat, whichever is easier for you.
- Please pay by bank-draft or wire-transfer for the balance owing on your boat if you haven’t already done so. We will send this to you when your date & time is confirmed along with any additional invoices or work orders that you’ve requested.
- Financing is available on all New boats and most used boats. Please contact [email protected] if you’d like to review options.